In order to speak to Radiant Achievement, I want to first address strategic achievement because the latter is how most of us have been programmed to operate. Set the goal. Achieve the goal. Repeat. Success is then defined by one’s ability to culminate the most repeats.
Growing up, I was taught that if I wanted something bad enough, I needed to go out and get it myself. So, at age twelve, when I realized I wanted to do things and buy things that my parents weren’t able or willing to provide, I got my first job. I took 100% responsibility for my success, which translated into me taking 100% of the actions; no one was going to help me to accomplish my goals. And what this really meant is that I suffered in silence. I hated asking for help; I thought I would be judged as weak or lazy for asking.
That is the crux of strategic achievement. Because it is more fixed on structure and hard work, it is severely limited. It requires us to spend time in our head, connecting to our brains and our intellects at the cost of being able to connect with our bodies and our inner wisdoms.
When you approach your goal with only your mind, you set yourself up for a long, hard journey.
For lack of a better term, strategic achievement is outdated. It convinces its participants that achieving a goal takes time, requires hard work, and is somewhat lonely and competitive.
I know because I spent half my life as a very active participant. As an adult, I became disengaged from my true essence and compensated by using logic and planning to identify, pursue, and achieve goals: to run my home, my business, and my key relationships. In the process, I achieved “success” – lots of it by society’s standards – and yet I still felt unfulfilled. The overwork and self-denial I put myself through took a huge toll on me both physically and emotionally. At a certain point in my late 40’s, those feelings grew to such a degree that I ended up feeling dull, unattractive, and altogether lifeless.
I needed to shift away from strategic achievement, to disentangle myself from its limitations. And that’s when I found the way to access my Inner Powers of Radiant Achievement.
Radiant Achievement is a new way to innovate achievement that is inspired by your soul, nurtured through your creativity, and acted upon by your intuitive energy.
Unlike strategic achievement, Radiant Achievement accesses the core powers that we innately possess. It is the manifestation of a goal, dream, or desire that was first created by an inner-calling and then brought to life by connecting with and engaging the core powers.
These are not qualities you need to learn; they are part of you.
And in this process of stepping into Radiant Achievement, we shift from frenzy to flow because it is a natural ecosystem where our core inner-powers work synergistically to support us in reaching our highest levels of joy and fulfillment. What then unfolds is an opening and expansion of life that is authentic, wholehearted, trusted, and at ease as we see our true essence more and more in everything we do.
In the journey of Radiant Achievement, this is what can happen to you internally:
- You feel a deep love and appreciation for who YOU uniquely are; you feel your worthiness.
- You engage your intuition, you hear your inner guidance, and you are confident to take action.
- You become keenly aware of the thoughts you think and can consciously shift your mindset and thoughts to ones that empower you.
- You become connected with your unique purpose and callings and how to express that, regardless of your current career.
- You are genuinely more grateful, joyful, loving, and peaceful.
- You expand your ability to receive.
- You experience joy, ease, flow, peace, fun, and synchronicities that make you laugh.
- You are aligned with your essence, and you are aligned with your truth.
- You are deeply committed to yourself to bring your innate desires to life.
- You have better relationships with stronger communication, trust, and freedom.
- You confidently speak your truth and ask for what you desire.
- You set healthy boundaries.
- You understand and accept others for where they are in their journey.
- You have more energy.
- You experience ease and flow, and your goals manifest with less effort.
- You bring to life your deepest callings, dreams, and desires.
All these results equate to what you may secretly long for – the freedom to express yourself authentically, to wholeheartedly pursue goals, dreams, desires, and callings that are important to you, to love and appreciate who you are, and to live a fulfilling life.